View Single Post in: "Casting Call" - Sim Talent Contest

Lab Assistant
#234 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 11:15 PM
Default Avenue Of Broken Hearts
This is Max Lima. A young, 23 year old movie star. His first role being spanish drama, La Gente. After that, Max smashed his way through Hollywood blockbusters. When his agent came to him about this role, he ws unsure at first, but when he found out he would be alongside 4 of the hottest supermodels, he couldn't say no!

Avenue Of Broken Hearts

Women Want Him. Men Want to Be Him. But These Girls Want to Kill Him.

Brooke (Zara Ellington) is the new girl in school. She catches Mario Ferarri (Max Lima) dating three different girls at once: Cassie - the smart girl, Britney - the cheerleader, and Aimee - the goth; none of them are aware that they are not the only girl in Mario's heart. Brooke, having been raised by a single mother, has seen the pain caused by playboys like Mario Ferarri, and she won't stand idly by. Together with the three jilted ex-girlfriends, they hatch a plan to get rid of Mario. They even consider the possiblility of murder. Things rarely go as planned, especially when Brooke starts to think that she might be falling for Mario herself.

Genre: Rom-com
Starring: Zara Ellington, Max Lima, Cindy Jones, Missy Coleman and Laura Wilde.

NB: I know you mentioned about my lack of CC in prev round but, my laptop went into full shut down on 14th Dec.. Soo... all of my games and files were wiped... That means that there isn't as much CC in this round apart from clothing and make up. Also, I added CC due to whether or not I thought it was needed, it doesn't state in the rules that we need it... just that it's allowed.. Thanks for the comments though, I've tried especially hard under my circumstances to take your comments and to work on my entry
Screenshots

Check out my vids using some of your downloads...(message me if you don't want it there) www.youtube.com search Joe213Joe213