View Single Post in: "Casting Call" - Sim Talent Contest

Field Researcher
#245 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 9:46 AM
Default Hangover in Sunset Valley

Aleesha Jeffries is a 27 year old New Yorker. She loves living in "The Big Apple" almost as much as she loves acting. She's best known for her comedic genius. She's quite the shopaholic and is often seen downtown in the most popular boutiques.

Aleesha is playing Jessica Larson in the new summer blockbuster Hangover in Sunset Valley. Three women go to Sunset Valley for some weekend fun and end up having one of the craziest few days of their lives. Jessica and her 2 best friends wake up in the back room of some club they don't even know the name of and why does Jessica have this diamond ring on her finger? Follow Jessica and her two friends on the craziest journey of their lives in this amazing summer blockbuster. Hangover in Sunset Valley has been hailed as a comedic journey into the land of drunkenness.

P.S. Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia and have only had like 4 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours so I'm a little loopy. Insomnia sucks butt

Check out my simblr: Stumbling Through The Nevernever!