View Single Post in: It Takes A Village (A Sims 2 Contest)

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#749 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:38 PM
Default "The Grilled Cheese" - Community Diner and playground
Leetowners are slightly baffled by the new diner that has opened in Leetown. After an unfortunate accident, it seems the mayor of Leetown has developed a strange obsession with Grilled Cheese. (Aspiration awards can be dangerous things.) The menu at the new diner is short; the only thing you can order is grilled cheese, the interior deco is cheese posters and even the walls are colored in homage to the compelling foodstuff known as the grilled cheese sandwich.......

This lot built using NL,OFB,AL,K&B Stuff,Celebration Stuff and basegame. Default community phone by HugeLunatic. Six Grilled Cheese Sandwiches were consumed during the building and upload process.
Hood deco pychosim, maxis, criquette.

General remark:
This lot is in use in my hood (in fact all of the lots so far in this contest are); I have it run by a single sim no employees and thus there are no outside tables as that 1) is too much for a single sim and 2) I hate how my sims sit outside in the rain. So, though I realise I will probably lose points for not putting tables outside I am not going to as then it would not be my lot but me trying to win.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish