View Single Post in: Campus Constructors

Field Researcher
#309 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 7:02 PM
Thank the heavens for getting the judge's comments before finishing, I fixed all those little details in my entry! Anyhow, Karen I am posting this for a third time, and YOU ALL WILL READ IT THIS TIME, Judge 3 deducted 1.5 points from me for not having a common phone and any trash receptacles, but I had both in my computer room. Anyhow, otherwise than that repeated frustration, I present to you all.......

'The Observatory' Shops
A little bit of everything, all in one place.

This is my entry for the: One-Stop Shop. This building has quite an interesting backstory, which I made up for it, obviously. It was once an old bunker created back in the age of some sim's fear of the sim-alien invasion, where the sims hiding out from the aliens never had to leave the lot in search for food, because they were able to grow their own fruits and veggies. They soon fled from their hiding spot because they couldn't stand being vegans and all they wanted to eat was something that didn't grow out of the ground, or in a tree. When MCC announced the restoration of this old rubble of a building to the donators, my rich Miliken families, they all jumped at the spot, but demanded that the building be more science-y because it really had nothing to do with Science, but now here is the end product! The design of this building was inspired by the Curious' home in Strangetown. This building is meant for the Science sims to get a little bit closer to nature and for them to research everything from the ground to the stars, while still being another place for them to hang out!