View Single Post in: Campus Constructors

Mad Poster
#377 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 2:40 PM
Welcome to Aridia University.! That old building was all restored by that retired RockStar..That guy there.. who played music?..
Anyhow...No need to say, young aspiring musicians from SimVille, and around got to try what we hope to be..their first and only..round at college!

On main floor, you'll find a very neat little stage to perform, practice or just impress anyone. Windows wide open, will stop you from cooking from the inside..as the follow spots spots you being awesome.
What would be more pleasant than being served a meal in music? Yes. Aridia University also offers you a full-service Cafeteria...with bath/restrooms as no one knows where the cook comes from.

Don't you forget the Studying Corner. Well yes, it IS a corner after all. Ear plugs might be required, as Jimmy might not be done jammin.

As long as your student Sim accept to be served meals, Aridia's Cafeteria Refectorization will do..But I know some pretty DIY Know-It-All Kids.
With a garden and some fruit trees, and a Full-Equiped DormRoom, Aridia is also called..Da Deal.

All this practicing, playing, performing, impressing, studying, eating, washing, pee-ing..oufff...Time for a little Soccer. A side yard big enough for shooting and play chess? Of course they have it all.

Days might seem long, but everyone can benefit a goodnight sleep in the privacy of..a bedroom.
Now that is something Aridia University promises you.

Everyone is awaiting you Enroll TODAY!

This lot contains NO CC..as I completely forgot I could use them at the beginning of my construction. Then I realized I could..but decided to not. I have all EP and SP..really, I had no need to add my own creations (only CC me has) into this. I added 10 pieces of foundation, 6 in front, to the porch to make it bigger, and 4 to the back porch, for the same reason.
This is all i added of what I could add.
* To be able to place flooring for the top of the mansard roofing, so it is closed and acts like a real roof, I had to add walls all around the inside alongside the mansard pieces, as you know. But once the floor tiles and fence on top was done adding, I deleted all the extra walls pieces, so I used none, really, in the finish product. *

Hope you'll find Aridia University interesting.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)