View Single Post in: The Monopoly Game Town Contest

Mad Poster
#956 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:41 PM
Default Round 3 - The Electric Company
Cat chose to build on lot 'B'. Cost = $105,277

"Ya know," She said, "Everyone needs food, clothes, and gifts from time to time. But the one thing that everyone needs ALL the time is a fun place to socialize. A social venue business is virtually recession-proof! I have a friend," She continued, " Who works at the Disney Theme Parks, here in Florida. He says that even when the economy is tanking all around us, people still find a way to pay their ticket price and play in the park for a day! It seems the rougher things get, the more we need an escape. A fun social outing keeps us sane."

So... with that in mind, may I present to you:
The Electric Company
The HOTTEST spot in town!
We cater to all budgets - impress your date with sky-high fine dining at the Electric Umbrella,
slum it down in Currents Bar, and take your chances in Faraday's Den,
or attract opposites at Voltages, our disco.
When it's time to re'Charge' ~ let the sparks fly at this hip "date night" arcade.

Details:
> Every level is accessible via stairs.
> There are 2 public telephones: one along the front sidewalk, and one upstairs by the main bathrooms.
> Outdoor lighting is quite sufficient, including 3 lamp-posts within 1 square of the front sidewalk.
> Public restrooms are included on both main levels: single bathrooms downstairs, and multi-use facilities upstairs.
> As per this contract - no walls were deleted. However, several walls were added inside to partition out the areas as needed.
> No levels were added to the existing structure either. Instead, a separate 5-level building was added to the property.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths