View Single Post in: The Monopoly Game Town Contest

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1119 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 5:53 AM
The Mediterranean Hotel (in desperate need of a proper name!)

The Mediterranean is a luxury resort for adults only. The perfect honeymoon or child free relaxation get away.

There are four suits each with a private bathroom, internet connection, mini fridge stocked with Belgium chocolates and liqueur, large TV and coffee maker. The two suits overlooking the pool come with balcony dining while the two front rooms have in in room dining. Each suit comes with a phone and smoke alarms.

Hotel features relaxation and stone massage, sauna, gym, spa and pool and tour guide. Room service, stairs as well as a lift, public toilets.
The inside bar serves up both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks with coffee available out near the pool. The head chef is always ready with fresh Mediterranean dishes and piano is played every evening.

On booking you may select the Rose, Tangerine, Plum or Citrine suits depending on availability. Room prices to come.

The Mediterranean prides itself on service and pampering.

Two lamp posts with public phone behind the glass on the far right. (I can take a shot of the phone if necessary)

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~