View Single Post in: The Monopoly Game Town Contest

Mad Poster
#1150 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 9:01 PM
Default R4 - Hotel
Meet me at the Boardwalk...

*singing* "Under the Boardwalk. Boardwalk." *Jingle/music fades away...*

Yeah... the management strongly suggests NOT going "under" the boardwalk. It's wet down there, you know!
Instead - we suggest swimming in our sparkling blue pool, or playing pool in our game room.
Out on the boardwalk, you'll find several comfy seating areas, lounge chairs, artist easels and a continuous game of Myshuno (a favorite with many of our guests!)
After working up an appetite - visit our never-ending buffet, or cool off with a fruity drink from our lounge, where you'll also find a piano and several Chess tables.

We are a small resort - offering four luxurious rooms. Most of our clientele are couples looking for a quiet get-away; however, children are always welcome.
Each room accommodates two guests; two rooms have double beds, and two have twin beds. Unfortunately, we are not equipped to take pets at this time.
Each room includes a private bathroom, seating area, TV, telephone, and coffee service. Room service is, of course, always available too.
In our lobby you will find a variety of reading materials and free internet. There are public facilities both upstairs and down - for your convenience.
Our lobby also has a small children's area - so your little tykes can keep busy while you're checking in.

Built with AGS in BaseGame - with added BV hotel doors and check-in desk.
Cost is under 250K - barely! *squeeeek* $249,999 Which I hope is good enough to garner the bonus
Cat used only approved exterior wall motifs except the vinyl siding on the decorative roof "cupola".
Stairs are used exclusively - no elevators. There are 2 lamp posts at the front of the lot as well as fence lights all around the exterior walkways.

Thank you Mr Milburn, Mr Briggs, and @d_dgjdhh - for this very interesting contest. I thoroughly enjoyed building for MonopolyTown. This was a terrific idea - and great fun! Thanks

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths