View Single Post in: Build a Resort

Mad Poster
#1035 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 11:28 PM
Default Round 4 Entry - Ocean's 9 Resort & Spa

Welcome to another 'lil bit of Paradise!
Ocean's 9 Resort and Spa features the following amenities:
2 Value priced rooms (each with 2 twin beds, private bathroom, and porch)
2 Moderately priced rooms (each with 2 Queen beds, private bathroom, and oversized porch)
2 Deluxe Family Suites (each 2-story suite has Queen and twin bedrooms, a pull-out couch - that can accommodate 2 persons, private bathroom, kitchenette, dining table, computer, and oversized porch)
ALL ROOMS include a microwave, coffee maker, telephone, Chess table, and flat screen TV
Swimming Pool and hot tub
Tiki Bar Lounge
Playground
Souvenir & Gift Shop - with an assortment of toys, T-shirts, books, magazines, tropical souvenirs, jewelry, perfume, games rack, and a florist on duty
Exercise Room - with sauna
The Blue Flamingo Bar & Game Room
Indian Ocean - our 5-star restaurant
The Tropical Orchid Spa - with masseuse, mud bath, massage chairs, and a makeover stylist

This entry is primarily an "Upmarket Hotel" - 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 1 suite of rooms to include, double room and single room, sitting room, on site restaurant with kitchen
PLUS a "Souvenir gift shop" - Cash till, something typical of your holiday destination
Lot size is 4X3 in TS2
Hotel capacity: 22
I used tons of CC!!!
And, have included: water (pool), bridge (2 of 'em - over the pool, and the lobby mezzanine), picnic area (table/chairs around the pool and on the private porches)
I used all my allotted 18 pictures - I ran out of space before I ran out of pictures! None of my "inside the rooms" pictures made the cut. I hope you can see them clearly in the floorplan shots!
...also, sadly, my entry is 16 hours late

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths