View Single Post in: UniMesh plugins for MilkShape (1.78 and UP), V4.09 (12-May-2007)

Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:10 PM
Default UniMesh plugins for MilkShape (1.78 and UP), V4.09 (12-May-2007)
Quote:
Free Software Notice
This set of plugins is meant to be free to use for any Sims2 modders. It is shareware only to the extent that I have elected to share it with anyone that wants to use it, for free. I neither want or need money for writing or maintaining this.
That said, it costs money to run this server (MTS2) who so graciously have allowed them to be hosted here. Nothing in this package will ever nag or ask you for money, but if you think they are worth something, you may elect to make a donation to Mod The Sims 2 at:
http://www.modthesims2.com/donate.php
If you do this, you can mention either UniMesh or wes_h in the comments.

Like the original set, these plugins REQUIRE MilkShape 1.7.8 or higher (they run on 1.7.7, but there are skin weight related bugs in MilkShape 1.7.7 and 1.7.7a).

Please download MilkShape 1.7.8 (or later, 1.7.10 and 1.8.0 are out and work) from http://chumbalum.swissquake.ch/ and then these plugins (go ahead and overwrite the ones included with the MilkShape release, then go to the next message and download the manual.

Also note there are tutorals posted in the Tutorials section both here at MTS2 about Sims2 meshing and also at the MilkShape site about using MilkShape (generic meshing). The manual describes the plugin usage, but is not a tutorial.

Changed are:
The Importer, on body meshes, will no longer import a second skeleton. It doesn't even ask anymore.
There are also four new plugins added (all of which have been available here at MTS2 for testing).

Interim Importer Update: I have rolled back the V409A3 importer, which is not feeling well and crashes, back to the V409A importer. You need only download and replace the single file. My apologies.

<* Wes *>

Release 4.09 attached, posted 12-May-2007.
[The previous update was dated 15-Feb-2007]
Importer Interim Update 03-Dec-2007.

Install the full UniMeshPlugins.zip package into the MilkShape program directory (normally C:\Program Files\MilkShape 3D 1.8.2).
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  UniMeshPlugins.zip (394.2 KB, 97980 downloads)
File Type: zip  UniMeshImporterV409A.zip (43.5 KB, 43998 downloads)
File Type: rar  BoneTool409W1.rar (30.4 KB, 12597 downloads)