Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on Yesterday at 4:32 PM
Replies: 129 (Who?), Viewed: 83405 times.
Page 6 of 6
Forum Resident
#126 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 10:19 PM
Probably not the best place, I agree, but I couldn't think where else to post. But I didn't intend it so much as complaint as in an inquiry, I'm sorry if it sounded otherwise.

But no, I wasn't referring to my tumblr links, but to a story I am sure that I posted here. Perhaps something glitched and it wasn't received, or maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. But like I said, if it wasn't good enough I was quite cool with that, and in all honesty, when I consider it, I don't think it was good enough. And I promise you that 'fame and glory' isn't why I'm here at all.

Anyway, I thank you for replying, and I apologise if I have given any offence.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Mad Poster
#127 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 10:32 PM
I can't find any stories by you in the Sims story sections (There's one named "Gus Baxter's Cat" in the "Creative Corner" from 2016, though). If you posted another one a few weeks ago, I can't find it.
Forum Resident
#128 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 10:44 PM
No, I meant here on the Stories forum: a sims story with pictures. But its okay, obviously its my mistake and I didn't do it right. Maybe I was momentarily off-line or something, I don't understand these things. And, like I said, it wasn't much of a story anyway and probably best forgotten. But thank you for looking into it anyway.
Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 7:15 AM
Well, I won't be totally surprised if Elynda attains fame and glory. But when she does, if I didn't get to read her stuff because I was looking for it on MTS and the queue was stuck or I don't know how to navigate, then I'll feel sheepish and out of place at the book parties.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Forum Resident
#130 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 12:35 PM
Thank you, Ronnie, that means a lot to me.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer * Simblr: The Newcomb Saga
"Well, the way things are can go and eat a dick then!" - Lolita Scumthorpe
Page 6 of 6