Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 29 (Who?), Viewed: 11432 times.
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:41 PM
I thought Sonic '06 was quite good. Sonic was quite fast, It was cool how he jumped from place to place on some levels, Sonic wasn't the only character playable (characters like Silver pwn him) and it had nice graphics. Sure there are quite a few glitches/bugs and some of the storyline (such as the Sonic and Elise part) was stupid, but what I find bizzare is that those are some of the only faults in the game and yet it is quite a despised game.

Everyone lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 6:02 PM
And I love modern Sonic more!Retro Sonic is another Age of games!Now retro Sonic in a modern game will look cheesy!!!Besides,modern Sonic is less fat!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindGenius
Besides,modern Sonic is less fat!

Last time I checked, hedgehogs weren't anorexic.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 8:10 PM
Well,that's mobian standards!Besides,Sonic also grows old,like all of us!He was plump because he was a child and now he grew up!You can't return Sonic back to his childhood!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwn
I hope Bowser kills Mario soon!

not before he kills Peach

never been a big fan of Sonic even though I own a few Sonic games but I think Sonic has improved for the fact that you can finally play as someone other than Sonic. always wanted to play as Tails. also I like the little blue creatures. still can't say it's that exciting but these things hold my attention a little longer
well idk what the PS3/Wii Sonics are like considering I don't have them so I'm only speaking from Sega and PC to Gamecube

the series is the exact opposite though because the one with Jaleel White voicing it was amazing. maybe it's just nostalgia talking but now it's not as interesting anymore. that Amy would probly be annoying to me if I watched it religiously
Page 2 of 2

Section jump