Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 186 (Who?), Viewed: 86644 times.
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 5:15 PM
trying to install old version of Blender 2.63
(D: dang, I can't even deselect vertices with rectangular selection tool. Dunno if it is originally like that)

hope you make update for 2.70, I am good with 2.70
btw, good work.
Test Subject
#177 Old 9th May 2014 at 8:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukavminaev
I can't even deselect vertices with rectangular selection tool. Dunno if it is originally like that
Yes, that is standard behavior. AFAIK there is no modifier key (shift, alt, whatever) that will make it subtract from, instead of adding to, the selection. What does work, however, is to invert the selection (so that all vertices that were not selected are now selected, and vice versa), select the vertices you want to deselect, and invert the selection again.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
30th May 2014 at 5:42 PM
This message has been deleted by lozzy2000.
Test Subject
#178 Old 30th May 2014 at 5:45 PM
Default Me too
I'm getting this with everything :/
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:07 PM
Hello guys, I installed and reinstalled Blender but everytime I try to import a simgeom I get this error:

What am I doing wrong? I have Blender 2.63, installed the addon but I get this error everytime :'//

♘ visit my world famous tumblr here hehehee
Test Subject
#180 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trap lorde
Hello guys, I installed and reinstalled Blender but everytime I try to import a simgeom I get this error:

What am I doing wrong? I have Blender 2.63, installed the addon but I get this error everytime :'//

I don't know but I am using an older version of the geom because the new one for some reason doesn't work for me!

I think that's the one (if not tell me because I got lots of old file flying around and I am not sure if that's the correct one so try it):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w...io_TS3_geom.rar

works on 2.6 blender
staff: moderator DELETED POST
26th Aug 2014 at 12:13 PM
This message has been deleted by MaclimesZero.
Test Subject
#181 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmomoney
Hi Twi!

You have to go to File->User Preferences. Then Click the AddOns Tab, and in the search box in the top left corner type 'rig'. Then you should see 'Import-Export: Sims 3 RIG Editor. Click the check box next to it to enable the rig editor.

hi, i'm search the box but it i didn't see Import-Export: Sims 3 RIG Editor, what's the problem?
i did install io_TS3_geom.zip
sorry i'm just a beginner.
Test Subject
#182 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:04 PM
keep getting error trying to import ym tank into blender
hi, ive been waiting for this, great work guys, but i cant get it to import into blender, at all, i keep getting errors, here's my screenshot.

any assistance will be great, i cant stand having a female sized tank on my muscular hiphop themed sims.

my specs are...
8gb ram 1600mhz
ati amd radeon hd 7770 ghz ver
i5 3570k ivy bridge
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM Last edited by indigoskycaller : 27th Oct 2014 at 8:27 PM.
I have red all answers, and did almost everything other pleople suggested (what I didn't do I didn't do because there are no such options in my blender *like 'save as default'*) but this error keeps poping up.
It's driving me crazy. Like... JFC.

Edit: I've uninstalled it and installed the 2.63 version. Did everything I had to do, and this is the error.

Tried with 2.60 ver, it doesn't even allow me to enable the add-on.
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abd123
I don't know but I am using an older version of the geom because the new one for some reason doesn't work for me!

I think that's the one (if not tell me because I got lots of old file flying around and I am not sure if that's the correct one so try it):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w...io_TS3_geom.rar

works on 2.6 blender

It is not, blender doesn't recognize it.
Test Subject
#185 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:08 AM Last edited by ClarkDavis : 28th Oct 2014 at 12:25 PM.
Hey, I get an error :-) hooray

I clone a piece of clothing with S3OC (tried many stock clothes, af, am, cu) and extract the geom with S3PE or CTU (no difference).
I get the simgeo files and when I try to import with the rig editor active, I get the first error message.
I tried with the editor not installed and the message changed :-)

Keep up the good work (and spirit ;-) )

Rig editor active:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#186 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:11 AM
Just found out, that the problem was indeed the blender version.
I think it should be mentioned in the installation process. That would be really fair and spared me a lot of reading.
Btw, 2.63 64bit seems fine .-)
Test Subject
#187 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 10:37 PM Last edited by bravesims : Yesterday at 2:49 AM.
So this doesn't work on Blender versions beyond 2.63?

edit: Well, after having spent hours scraping to get Blender and .geom files to get along, it seems I'm officially downgrading to Milkshape.
Page 8 of 8

Section jump