Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 2007 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 10:15 PM
Default Are you gonna click this? Are you? Curiosity killed the cat, bud. Can you resist the temptation?(;
Lolololol. Hellurrrrr, I'm WhaleThan. Read my sigger if you don't know what the devil it means. ♥ Uhm, well for starters, I know it took all of the energy in your finger muscles to click this thread and take 56.4 seconds out of your day to read it. Sooo, I'll try my best to make this as un-ordinary and as amusing as possible.

I am cat woman, my name is George, I live in Europe and own 47.8 cats. The .8 is Liam, my kitten who has half a tail due to the fact that he's a Japanese Bobtail. LOL. Just kidding. NOTHING from that was true. 100% false, folks.

Here's the REALLL facts. Hold onto your shorts, because it's soooo interesting. -Sarcasm- :P

I am indeed a female, I have blue eyes&wavy blonde hair, I'm a Pisces (March 18th baby!), my favorite color is pale sea-green, I love whales, wildlife, nature, water, seafood, asianfood and I loveloveloveloveloveeeeeee music and peaches. ♥ Together, is the best thing known to do in all of mankind.

Feel free to call me Whales, Whale or Wendy. No. Wendy is not my real name. But it sounds cool and it's sorta-nickname-ish considering my username starts with a W. (PPPSSSSSSSSTTTTT.... I prefer Whales or Wendy. Hehe.) Creative, amiright?

To sum up the fact that this has gotten too long already and I'm rambling, I'll end this now. Probably mid-sentence for dramatic effect.

This post so did not take 56.4 seconds to read more li
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 10:18 PM
Hello there Wendy! I suppose you think we might ignore you or something, but we're all friendly here at MTS! Enjoy being here with us!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 10:21 PM
Ohmygod, no way. To be honest, I've never been a member of a site that's friendly and introduces members. Usually you gotta snag 'em in. Thank you so much for the welcome. ♥
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 4:21 AM
Hi Whaley! Can I use Whaley?

Anyway, welcome to MTS! Have a nice stay here, and yes, we don't bite.

Hey there! :)
I aim to misbehave
staff: moderator
#5 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 2:28 PM
Hey there Wendy! Welcome to MTS! We are a friendly family here ;D There are some social groups that you may like. There's one for animal lovers, and maybe there's one for sea lovers as well, I don't know I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: 1 and 2
DARK SIMS
-My dA-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 8:29 PM
LOL sure, you can use Whaley. <333 And Thanks guys! So mcuh. Y'all uh so sweet. (':
A missing part of me that grows around me like a cage
staff: retired moderator
#7 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 8:08 PM
Hi Wendy, welcome to the site!

It seems that you're fitting in just fine already!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 9:16 PM
Haha I came into this section to spy on the newbies and found your post. I think your going to fit in just nicely here.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 5:29 PM
You got me to click you sinister person you!
Oh well, since I'm here, got any candy?

(nice to meet you BTW ).

Been downloading like crazy...so many great creators here! Neglecting forums...will be back soon...ish.

Section jump