Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 1144 (Who?), Viewed: 99633 times.
Page 46 of 46
Lab Assistant
#1126 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 11:38 AM
I had potatoes and spinach for lunch, i love that stuff. :D
Forum Resident
#1127 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 5:26 PM
Just made a lemon cheesecake ready to set in the fridge for tomorrow. Tastes amazing!! :D

This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.
Singing is love, singing is life
Scholar
#1128 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 4:53 AM
Pan-seared swordfish steaks with a butter/basil/peppercorn glaze, baked carrots/potatoes/onions/broccoli stems, strawberry and raspberry vinaigrette spinach salad for dinner, along with the bottle of German wine that my neighbor decided was worth shoveling about a third of his sidewalk (he's too nice for his own good! ), and then a fresh-baked apple crumble and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#1129 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 12:05 PM
Just some noddles and salad after my cold.
I think i will eat some chocolate too. *heads off to the kitchen*
Scholar
#1130 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 5:02 AM
Well-salted and very rare rib-eye steak, sweet creamed corn, tomato-and-red-pepper gazpacho, buttery garlic bread, a glass of merlot, lemon cakes for dessert, and I'm almost certain there will be a double of The Glenlivet 12 Year later on this evening...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#1131 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 8:19 PM
Just made a korma completely from scratch! It tasted just like it had been ordered in from an Indian restaurant/takeaway

Space Pony
#1132 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 7:51 AM
Trying to make a custard with the unused evaporated milk and baker's chocolate. Now it looks like treacle.

Avatar model: Attie and Isabel Lion (Left to right).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Where it all began.
I proofread stuff.
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story.
Mad Poster
#1133 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza
Just made a korma completely from scratch! It tasted just like it had been ordered in from an Indian restaurant/takeaway

I love cooking curries with all the spices (and creamed coconut and cream for korma) - so delicious. Did you do pilau rice too?

Polgannon Project - Hoo boy, nearly there.
Forum Resident
#1134 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
I love cooking curries with all the spices (and creamed coconut and cream for korma) - so delicious. Did you do pilau rice too?

This was my first time - it definitely tastes better than sauces in jars! No, I didn't! I managed to find some coconut rice! :D

Forum Resident
#1135 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 10:47 PM
Thinking of cooking up a pizza, seeing as I'm getting better in my recovery and can cook for myself. Just a cheese pizza, made with a crust that is made from the good dough.

As a culinary scientist in training, I was taught the best pizzas start with a good dough, seeing as that is the basis for the dish.

No matter what's on top, it's the crust on the bottom that is a constant.

Scion of the Rainbow Heart, only child of the King of the Mirthful Heart, I am PANDAQUEEN.
Alice Cooper + PANDAQUEEN = A Beastly Legend and A Beautiful Rookie.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1136 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 5:49 PM
Vegetarian noodle soup with miso, tofu, broccoli, onions, celery, and noodles. Turns out to be a great replacement for chicken soup when treating a cold.

"Now he is vibrating. Is he going to explode?" - Oh meets Pig the Cat in "Home".
Mad Poster
#1137 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 5:52 PM
Ahhh sounds good. We just had mushroom soup with bread out of the oven and tonight's an old favourite (I think I might have mentioned it before) Gruyere and Onion Tart (without the pastry), broccoli and roasted tomatoes.

Polgannon Project - Hoo boy, nearly there.
#1138 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 2:42 AM
Just made myself some smiley face fries...my dad helped me and I was freaking scared for a second because I didn't want to fuck up badly.

But they were good! And the best part was that they were all for me.

My webcomic: trioofevil.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
#1139 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 12:50 PM
After having chocolate for breakfast i had tomato soup for lunch. That was delicious!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1140 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 2:48 PM
Soup again - still sick... Another variation on miso soup with celery, carrot, onion, baby peas, sugar snap peas and tofu. Probably, there are too many veggies, but it's nice. Also, no noodles this time.

@Mordecai and Rigby - what are smiley fries? I love almost all kinds of fries.

"Now he is vibrating. Is he going to explode?" - Oh meets Pig the Cat in "Home".
Field Researcher
#1141 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 6:23 PM Last edited by tisjustmj : 24th Mar 2015 at 10:16 PM.
Some homemade from scratch peanut butter cookies-yum :-)

EDIT: Tummy is telling me "hey, cookies & milk does not a meal make"--LOL

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Top Secret Researcher
#1142 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 6:37 PM
Do you ever make frosting using the drained juice from the tin of cranberries in the Krusteaze orange cranberry muffin mix? I found a way to make really tasty frosted muffins using that drained juice, lots of powdered sugar, some vanilla extract, and maybe some cinnamon and pumpkin spice, as well as an eighth to a quarter cup of pulverized freeze-dried fruit (strawberries or raspberries are the best). Have you ever tried making icing or frosting using pulverized freeze-dried fruit for flavouring and colouring?

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Field Researcher
#1143 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 12:43 PM
Home alone right now so I didn't really feel like cooking, so I put this together:

Just some pasta with corned beef, corn salad (which btw are such absurd names? none of them have anything to do with corn!), fresh ground pepper, cumin and olive oil. It was very nice!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Forum Resident
#1144 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:21 PM
I am pleased to say that when I return to school, I will be doing cooking. Expect a few posts here in the future.

I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw.
PRAISE CONDOR
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1145 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:41 PM
Looking forward to it, Aaron4ever!

Page 46 of 46

Section jump