Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 5648 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 8:04 PM Last edited by DrHouse93 : 10th Feb 2012 at 10:25 AM.
Default Where is vampire eyes overlay? (the shiny contact)
Hi
As the title, I have TSRW and I cannot find the file of vampire eyes. Where can I find it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 5:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHouse93
Hi
As the title, I have TSRW and I cannot find the file of vampire eyes. Where can I find it?


Uhm, you have to create defualt replacement for normal eyes.
I think, that the 'vampire eyes' is just a red, shiny overlay on top of the normal eyes.
I'm not sure can you edit the overlay, for example, smaller, for smaller eye defaults?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:11 PM
Yeah, I think they're an Overlay, too (though unfortunately they're not red, only shiny)
I'd like to modify only the Overlay (I wanna make it red and not shiny) but without modifying the entire eye
I already searched into the eye file, but I didn't find it. So this is the reason of my question
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 8:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHouse93
Yeah, I think they're an Overlay, too (though unfortunately they're not red, only shiny)
I'd like to modify only the Overlay (I wanna make it red and not shiny) but without modifying the entire eye
I already searched into the eye file, but I didn't find it. So this is the reason of my question


If you ever find it, tell me where, please! I use small-eye defaults,
and the overlay is too big, and that looks very ugly.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#5 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 11:23 AM
You mean the normal eye overlay, or the vampire one specifically? You can download/rip apart this mod to find the normal overlay: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=396676
The vampire one is probably in FullBuild2, but I can't find the mod I thought existed to override it...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
11th Feb 2012 at 1:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Ralfijs. Reason: nevermind
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 6:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
You mean the normal eye overlay, or the vampire one specifically? You can download/rip apart this mod to find the normal overlay: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=396676
The vampire one is probably in FullBuild2, but I can't find the mod I thought existed to override it...

I mean the vampire overlay
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 5:20 PM
I have another question: where is both the vampire eyes (overlay) and skin?
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 1:28 AM
did anybody find this yet??

(")>
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 8:18 AM
I don't think so, or we would have mods changing it already. I did make a mod that removes it through script: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/...-dont-glow.html

In case you are searching for the overlay in game packages it might be handy information that the skin and eyes are both in same overlay. So you should be looking for some kind of whole body overlay. This is similar than heat vision overlay, so you might also try searching for that to get ideas on how to find the right overlay.
Back to top

Section jump