Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 4128 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:54 PM
You Guys Are Made of Awesome
Just wanted to tell the whole community how much I love this site! I don't know many people who know more than I about computers and whatnot (ok fine, I don't know any), but it seems that everyone in the world who does know more than me gathers here at MTS. I occasionally (ok FINE, always) feel like a total n00b in the face of such awesomeness, but I'm always learning new things thanks to the fantastic tutorials and community here. And learning new stuff is cool. So thanks to all of you who make this site what it is!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 4:08 AM
Agree!! I've been hanging around since 2008 and I'm still learning and still awed by the awesome people here

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 3:57 PM
Join us. We'll be friends forever, and ever...

and ever...

and ever...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 12:09 AM
Y'know the saying... once you go.. err.. I don't think it's relevant here xD.

@Matrix: Laughed. So. Hard.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.
---------------------------------------------------
Curiosity Killed the Sim
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 1:45 AM
It's what I do.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Theorist
#6 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 2:46 AM
No doubt this is a great community that's really helped extend the life of both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. Hard to believe it's already been almost 6 years since I joined Mod The Sims. This is the first Sims community site I signed up for and I've got no regrets.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 3:26 AM
Dunno how long I've been here, but I do agree. This place is full of awesome!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 3:30 AM
I love this site! I've made some friends I never would have even met in real life here, like Smoke, Verdeterre, or Nevermore, I'd say it has the best sims cc out of any sims site, it has a great forum, very good tutorials, and everybody's friendly, helpful, and respectful. I don't wanna leave ever!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:01 AM
I have to agree, MTS is the only site where I can come and get REAL help from real people who know how to fix this mess EA gave us. Plus it's a comfortable atmosphere, I can say my ideas, get constructive criticism, and they also teach you how to MOD THE HELL out of your game!!!!! Go MTS!!!

Section jump