Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 7:54 AM
okay, a couple questions. can you live in another place like egypt or china, or is it just visit only? is it worth buying, is it really slow? because that would effect my actual want to get it.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 4:26 PM
No, you can't live in adventure destinations. It's for visit only, but if you insist, you can use a mod to let you live there. Since subhoods are less crowded than the base hood, it's generally faster there. But due to routing issues in China, my game will often severely lag. You need Ellacharmed's WA routing fix to prevent this. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450569
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 5:31 PM
I really dislike WA because it utterly sucks, the EP could have been so much better than what it actually is, had they even tried. The horrible bugs with it broke my game so many times that I no longer use the EP. I think WA should have been one of the latter EP's in the franchise.
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:17 PM
I love exploring and I hate that my tent refuses to be put away.
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 1:24 AM
The fact that I need it for custom worlds I got off The Sims 3 offical site
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 5:43 PM
World Adventures is nice because it allows Sims to get away from their homes and see new places. Of course, my first stop is "China" to get the axe but I've gotten really tired of it, so I use testingcheatsenabled true, then I go to buy mode and use the "buydebug" mode, I go to its objects, find the axe, and place to my house to get it. The tombs are very creative and some of them almost impossible to fully explore 'cause they are very tricky. All three neighborhoods are great and I very much like the houses in "Paris" but since it is a way for Sims to get away and relax, I think it would be really great to include a neighborhood like Sunlit Tides in WA. Also, it is a fact that it's super glitchy. When I had first installed it, my vampires couldn't travel. The game loaded the "trip" but when it reached the neighborhood it wouldn't show my Sim. After some time it can get somewhat boring but...it is a nice EP overall.
Page 2 of 2