Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 21 (Who?), Viewed: 4113 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 2:40 PM
What three LTRs would you want IRL?
Ok, this is just for fun, since I was thinking about it yesterday. If you could actually get lifetime rewards for yourself, which three would top your wishlist?

For myself, I didn't include any of the object-based ones (food replicator, teleporter, etc.), just the ones that seem like they could actually exist.

I'd want:
1. Fast Metabolism
2. Discount Diner
3. Acclaimed Author

Getting to succeed at my dream job while eating at nice restaurants and not getting fat... awesome!

What about you guys?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 2:59 PM
1.No Bills Ever
2.Fast Learner
3.Master of Seduction
4.Dang, only three? But I want more!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 7:05 PM
Emmm, hard but I'd go with (base-game):

Fast Learner
Master of Seduction
Fast Metabolism

My Simblr: Here
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:20 PM
Meditative Trance Sleep - I never get enough sleep.

Teleportation Pad - How awesome would one of these things be?

Professional Slacker - oh god, yes.

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr ♥ ❤ ❥
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:31 PM
1. Fast Learner
2. Inheritance! :-D
3. The one that makes your pets live longer....

And quite a few other ones too! :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:54 PM
1. No bills ever
2. Fast Metabolism
3. Meditative Trance Sleep

Oh and definitely a few more lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 9:21 PM
1. Young Again Potion
2. Age Freeze Potion
3. Master of Seduction

Don't care what anyone says, getting old sucks!

Meh.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:24 PM
No Bills Ever
Fast Metabolism
Fast Learner
Forum Resident
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:45 PM
1. Fast Metabolism
2. Fast Learner

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 6:21 PM
1, Fast Metabolism
2. No Bills Ever

Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:41 PM
1.Fast Metabolism
2. No Bills Ever
3. Professional Slacker
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 1:34 AM
Huh. No bills ever. On second thought, that might be better than discount diner. Now, what do you think that would cover? Everything? I mean everything? Cell phone bills, high speed internet, rent, water, electricity, insurance?

Ok, but what about student loans? Credit card bills? Mortgage payments? Hmmmm... if it worked for that stuff, you could just go rack up a huge amount of debt but never had to pay it. At least, you could if you were the sort of person who doesn't care about the ethics of the thing.

I'm taking this too far, aren't I? :P

Ever wondered what the disagree button really means? There's a poll for that. ;)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 2:56 AM
Fast Metabolism.
Professional Slacker.
No Bills Ever.

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:23 AM
Fast Metabolism
Inheritance
Collection Helper (to find treasures!)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 4:14 PM
No Bills Ever
Fast Metabolism
Inheritance. I could do with £30,000 every now and then xP
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 7:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_Leopard
Huh. No bills ever. On second thought, that might be better than discount diner. Now, what do you think that would cover? Everything? I mean everything? Cell phone bills, high speed internet, rent, water, electricity, insurance?

Ok, but what about student loans? Credit card bills? Mortgage payments? Hmmmm... if it worked for that stuff, you could just go rack up a huge amount of debt but never had to pay it. At least, you could if you were the sort of person who doesn't care about the ethics of the thing.

No, you're seeing why it's popular choice Like for me, I would slack at work to get money for everything you have to pay on spot, for everything else there is no bills ever (of course restaurant bills go on credit!) and eating at restaurant wouldn't make me pudgy with fast metabolism.
Theorist
#17 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 7:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_Leopard

Heck no! Love it... and the 'love it' button just isn't enough.
Scholar
#18 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMakeBoys
No Bills Ever
Fast Metabolism
Fast Learner

My list is the same. I thought about "master of seduction", but I should think that anyone with these three and a little motivation should be able to get there without a separate LTR.

Ronnie de Noube / Blog and Comic: http://ronniethesim.com
Do you like tea? Go and like this tea & antique shop of Nymphetamine's cute uncle.
Squee if you love Fenton
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:00 AM
Acclaimed Author
Fast Metabolism
Teleportation Pad
Instructor
#20 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 9:51 PM
I would like the TS2 career reward: Cowplant!

Seriously though:
No more bills
My best friend
Motive Mobile

Cause let's be honest, sleeping, going to the bathroom and eating are tedious tasks that take valuable time we can use doing more interesting stuff.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgalibabe
Cause let's be honest, sleeping, going to the bathroom and eating are tedious tasks that take valuable time we can use doing more interesting stuff.

LOL. You're right about that. I wonder what the world would be like if no one had to do any of those basic things. So much would change! No one would starve to death, sleep deprivation would be a thing of the past, no more public restrooms... and everyone would have soooooo much more time on their hands!

Ever wondered what the disagree button really means? There's a poll for that. ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 5:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgalibabe

Gotta disagree with you there, I love sleeping because way cooler stuff happens in my dreams than real life, the only way I ever get any reading done is on the can, and I enjoy eating more than doing pretty much anything else - I spend all my waking hours looking forward to meals. 1hr till lunch, can't wait, woo!

Meh.

Section jump