Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:16 PM
Default WCIF: Industrial Items
My system recently decided to have one of its bouts of simply forgetting about a large amount of cc, even stuff inregular use. It's possible I may have made things worse by seeing if there was anything I could remove in case it was simply overloaded.

At some point I installed a lot of industrial stuff, possibly packaged with something else. There were things like pipes and particularly a sort of blocky transformer that sat on the ground.
There were industrial doors including a double door not a lot different from the one released by EA so I'm pretty sure it all predated that.

Most important was flourescent lamps that came in covered, uncovered and a bare bulb. I'd used that throughout the 2 towns I've built as backgrounds for outside stories as standard lighting for offices and corridors. If I can't locate this I'll have to relamp a lot of buildings since it isn't even attempting substitution.

The TSR pay set is the only lamps I can see in content lists but they don't look the same.

Does anyone have any idea where this stuff might have come from?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 5:40 PM
I've got a lot of things from Cyclonesue at TSR; some is free. I can't link to individual sets as i've been having trouble getting onto TSR for a while. This is a link to that creator's free downloads; not sure if this is the right stuff though. You could try the cave for other items (I think I can say that!) if I can't, ignore that bit

http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...tured/1/free/1/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alfiemoon
I've got a lot of things from Cyclonesue at TSR; some is free. I can't link to individual sets as i've been having trouble getting onto TSR for a while. This is a link to that creator's free downloads; not sure if this is the right stuff though. You could try the cave for other items (I think I can say that!) if I can't, ignore that bit

http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...tured/1/free/1/

Thanks for the info. The factory doors set may be an acceptable substitute but, like cylonsue's flourescent lights, is not the stuff I had originally.