Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 5:09 PM
Default Bonfire Dance Anywhere
I'm looking for a mod that lets sims do the "bonfire dance" without having to be near a bonfire. Anyone know if such a thing exists?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 5:47 PM
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:01 PM
Thanks, Darby! The suggestion is much appreciated. Although I'm still hoping someone knows of a mod that just adds the bonfire dance interaction to the sim pie menus. I'm rather hesitant to use the AllMenus cheat as I'd rather not edit the registry, launch the game in debug mode, or have so many menu options to pick through.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:10 PM
Yeah, allmenus is a bit dodgy. I haven't heard of a hack for this, unfortunately.

My only other thought is that there are at least two excellent modders I know of still modding: Cyjon and Boiling Oil. I think Cyjon's plate is full, and I don't know if he takes requests, but Boiling Oil seems quite amenable to such, from what I've seen.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:18 PM
Good suggestion, thanks again Darby! I'll see if I can make any sense of it myself before putting in a request... although that's not very likely.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 7:26 PM
Happy to help one of my favorite creators, if I did, in fact, help at all.
Good luck!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
I'm rather hesitant to use the AllMenus cheat as I'd rather not edit the registry,

I dunno which instructions you've been reading, but you don't need to touch the registry to use allmenus!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 10:38 PM
Guess I skimmed the instructions and misread the "...you'll have to make some changes in your game registry files" line. They mean the game registry, not the windows registry. Which isn't as big a deal, but I'd still rather not do that and have the game load in debug mode and have ALL the menu options. It's kinda overkill for what I want. Thanks for the clarification though.