Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 27th May 2012 at 1:45 AM
There are, about, 15 items. Which sucks, because a lot of people wanted that kitchen set. HM stuff had more objects than this, and I'm pretty sure more clothing. I think teens got stuff too. Children, I'm not sure.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
#77 Old 27th May 2012 at 8:20 AM

"Dress to impress! The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack includes over three dozen clothing items like dresses, jackets and the brand’s iconic denim collection that allows Sims to be who they want to be whether they are cool, chic, modern or casual. Complete the look at home and give the Sims a fabulous lifestyle with over a dozen objects including coffee tables, a bed and a sofa from Diesel home collection. "

What I got from that description:
a dozen (12) x 3 = 36 clothing (adults/young adults? teen? children? elder?)
(10 or more) coffee tables, a (1) bed, a (1) sofa = over 12 objects

Total = 48 objects.

Speaking about the clothing, what I really want to say honestly, looks a bit disappointing. The clothing looks a bit flat, average model meshes, guys' clothing looks like recolor from base game clothing. Not really different model meshes. When I got H&M for TS2, I was very excited seeing various meshes and colors on each clothing. Meshes are great, the only TS2 clothing I wear on my sims are H&M.

I loathe at the grey "towel" (it looks towel for me) dress with "DIESEL" written on her chest. Looks very "cheap" and made with a little effort in my opinion. I don't mind H&M real life letters written on carpet and posters, as long it's initial letters not blatantly showing real life human words, but "DIESEL" on sims clothing in sims world?! Too much. Same clothing repetitively worn by different sims in these pictures. I suspect a few clothes included in this SP Jumpsuit (I don't know the exact word to say that one piece women clothing) worn by sims on top left in the pic, a good looking mesh, suitable colors can make the jumpsuit looks decent.

I hope the guys' clothing having various meshes. What I've seen on TS3 Diesel pics so far on the internet, those guys wearing "average" meshes clothing: hoodies jackets, long sleeve shirts, denim jackets.. The only good looking mesh I've seen, is a black jacket worn by male sim sitting on white living chair (look at the TS3 Diesel cover pic).

I want those guys' clothing meshes look like these (from diesel.com):

Mad Poster
#78 Old 27th May 2012 at 8:22 AM
Those runway shots . . . I have no words. AHAHAHAHA. Except for the last two which . . . they're okay but, um. Yeah. :P

I hope that they make an effort to make it look less like CC. Honestly, the game's aesthetic has totally changed since the basegame. Sure, it happened with TS2, but not as dramatically as this!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#79 Old 27th May 2012 at 10:37 AM
So, is anyone else saving a bit of money with TS3 as opposed to TS2 due to the uninspiring & lackluster SPs, or is it just me with a fatter bank account this time 'round?
Alternatively, maybe I'm just older (and "wiser") now and less inclined to simply "complete" my collection by purchasing everything EA craps out... Meh. Either way: YAY, MONEY!
Forum Resident
#80 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
But isn't EA supposed to go EP SP EP SP? Why did they go EP SP SP? WHAT IF ALL WE HAVE NOW ARE STUFF PACKS?

In my opinion the katy perry SP was a money grab.
Scholar
#81 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clay4kelly
So, is anyone else saving a bit of money with TS3 as opposed to TS2 due to the uninspiring & lackluster SPs, or is it just me with a fatter bank account this time 'round?
Alternatively, maybe I'm just older (and "wiser") now and less inclined to simply "complete" my collection by purchasing everything EA craps out... Meh. Either way: YAY, MONEY!

For Sims2 I bought every EP/SP; and basically wanted them all. For Sims3 I haven't bought Master Suite Stuff, am not buying Katie Perry Crap Stuff, and won't be buying Diesel Stuff. The only reason I bought SHT was because I had a Best Buy gift card with enough $ still on it that I had no other use for at the time. Probably won't buy the "magic" EP due out; the only thing I'm looking for is a weather EP if/when it comes out.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Page 4 of 4