Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Undead Molten Llama
#26 Old 29th May 2012 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
But, but..she was feeding ME a grape. And my name is GOLD!!

...trying to steal my minion is what you're doing...some people!

Not only is your name gold, but you've got the GOLD GRAIL OF GREATNESS. Something that I, in my lowly, eternal-minion, Hey-I-just-recolor-stuff state, will NEVER have!

*feeds MLC more grapes. And some strawberries. Strawberries is good*

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 29th May 2012 at 11:07 PM
But minions seem to be in short supply!

Shh iCad, I'm only a lowly lot builder, but we don't need to say it aloud.

Mustluvcatz you can have your own special pillow and cup, but minions must have a black name. Blake looks kind of lazy; he can be the official grape peeler for us all.
Undead Molten Llama
#28 Old 29th May 2012 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
But minions seem to be in short supply!

Shh iCad, I'm only a lowly lot builder, but we don't need to say it aloud.

Mustluvcatz you can have your own special pillow and cup, but minions must have a black name. Blake looks kind of lazy; he can be the official grape peeler for us all.

Yes, it is indeed hard to find a good minion. That's what teenagers are for. But don't tell them I said so.

I dunno, even though my username has the Hue of Goldenness, I'm quite happy to be MLC's minion. Keep her well-fed and she'll make more cool stuff for us lot-building pee-ons-- I mean, PEOPLE! Then I can mutilate them with recolors. (That new kitchen, MLC, is dangerous...)

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
#29 Old 29th May 2012 at 11:54 PM
Lab Assistant Gold-namers... UNITE!!

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 29th May 2012 at 11:56 PM
Gee thanks iCad... Also I am now stalking your journal.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 30th May 2012 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
*slaps self* So that was what was in the welcome pack, a minion! Mine must be sleeping.
Seriously I often wonder why some people don't upload their lots. I've seen some great creations on the photo thread by 'non creators' that I would love to download!

Personally, I think it is because of the mod que. I understand that it's there to keep the quality of the mods here at decent levels, but I think we all know it's a bit of a hassle. When your are tired as hell after custom building a house, you take one look and the long list of requirements you have to read and decide to do it later. Then later turns into never.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Page 2 of 2