Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 8:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Showtime won't load some cc
I have tried to load some package files into mod folder. Those packages don't show up in game. When I change the resource file to the one that is in the cc set up that's when they work but it cause all interactions but pillow fight and give flowers disappears. What am I doing wrong or what can be done so I can use the cc and have the interactions??
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 6:50 AM
Missing interactions is usually due to incompatible cc, so either look for an update or if there is comments where you gotten it from read them and see if others have similar problem/s.
Also you can open Resources.cfg with notepad or any other text-editor as it's a simple text-file and compare what's in them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Belzader
Missing interactions is usually due to incompatible cc, so either look for an update or if there is comments where you gotten it from read them and see if others have similar problem/s.
Also you can open Resources.cfg with notepad or any other text-editor as it's a simple text-file and compare what's in them.

Thank you so much I will try both of those I think it's the Resources.cfg I need to up date.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 10:25 AM
Unlikely - it's far, far more likely to be a mod. The Resource.cfg being incorrect can stop CC working altogether, but it can't impact the game itself, so it wouldn't stop EA features working.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.