Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 355 (Who?), Viewed: 50942 times.
Page 15 of 15
Lab Assistant
#351 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 12:20 PM
Thanks everyone for the stories! I'm so glad so many people managed to finish (even though some had to go without pictures!). Thanks so much Heaven for hosting and to all the lovely judges for judging
Site Helper
#352 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 8:07 PM
Congratulations, Splad! And thank you for a fun contest, Heaven. (Now get back to your husband!)

And thank you to all the judges. I appreciated your feedback. I've enjoyed everyone's stories. I would also like to see another storytelling contest.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *Come visit Custom Sims 3!*2013 Yearbook
Test Subject
#353 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 1:45 AM
It's been wonderful being in this! Everybody really did an awesome job and I supremely enjoyed being in the fold. I will most definitely try to make it into the next cycle... What a ride!
Scholar
#354 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:42 AM
<3

Thanks everyone :D

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#355 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 5:09 AM
Just finished reading all the stories (yeah, I'm slow, that's why I'm glad I'm not a judge). And I'm glad everyone who made it to round 3 finished their story. I don't care that some didn't have pics, I really wanted to know how they all ended! They were great. I totally procrastinated from other "important" stuff b/c they were all too good to stop reading.

Congratulations missroxor!!! At the end, I thought "armed" meant gun so my jaw kind of dropped when it was a GI mostly b/c I was all "wow that's way better than blowing his brains out on national TV"

Again, judges thank you so much for taking the time and putting so much effort in judging this contest. Much love to all of you.

And Heaven--God bless you. I know we must have had you pulling your hair out sometimes. This contest is a great experience. You've done a wonderful job.

Hope to see everyone next time.

`
Scholar
#356 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 6:49 PM
Before the thread gets closed, I just wanted to post a link to chapter one of the Freaks and Monsters continuation (now called "Project: Orycalcos").

Chapter One can be found at http://projectorycalcos.blogspot.ca...hapter-one.html

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress

Page 15 of 15

Section jump