Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 4340 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 9:28 PM Last edited by TJman94 : 12th Jan 2013 at 10:19 PM.
The Sims 3: Mature Announced (Satire)
An ex-janitor from the Sims division of EA has just announced ANOTHER expansion to be coming out this year; The Sims 3 Mature!

According to him, this will be the most exciting expansion yet. It will include a new late night neighborhood named New Fuchsia City, which will showcase the expansion's features. This features include strip clubs, gunfights, alcohol and a new profession; drug dealing!

The main family being focused her will be the Dealin Family. It consists of Doug Dealin, a successful drug dealer and his lazy, drug addicted brother, Bill Dealin. This family also showcases two other features, being able to take drugs and becoming addicted to them!

There will also be new items in shop mode. From bongs to "toys" that would get me banned from the site if I listed them here. There will also be additions to Create-a-Sim. Sleazier clothing for both men and woman, and new traits: Vigilante, Perverted, and Sleazy.

Bars will now carry alcoholic beverages, and Sims will be able to get drunk like they could in The Sims Medieval. As for gunfights, not much has been said yet, but there are rumors of a new Organized Crime career.

Although there will be a sticker on the box that says "Warning: Not intended for children under 18!", there will be parental controls that will restrict these features from children. It can also restrict other features like WooHooing and fighting.

That's all of the features that I know of for now. Stay tuned for more, because this looks like it is going to attract a lot of modern day gamers!

P.S. This is satire.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 10:01 PM
P.S. This is spam.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBrandon
P.S. This is spam.

No, it's not. It is just a fun opinion piece. This forum doesn't have to be filled with all seriousness.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:53 PM
if it is spam its the most amusing spam I have read for a good while. Anyway, if it was spam the OP would claim to be a member of Nigerian royal family and ask for your bank details.

Beware! The day I get a Featured Upload on MTS is the day you will be able to ice skate in Hell!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#5 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 1:05 AM
actually, a Perverted and Sleazy traits sounds fun. Get on that, EA.
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:53 AM
This may be a joke, but I'd buy the **** out of it.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchSims

We did have a wanton trait (for Sims who like woo-hoo), but, you know... T-rating...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:51 PM
Considering that the demographics of who buys and plays this game is is broad but consists of many adult players , EA would be making a wise business move to make an EP rated M. It could be sold behind the counter and require a driver's license proving age, just as one must produce proof of age when purchasing alcohol. They could protect their "T" rating for the mainstream, and also satisfy the desires of the adult players for more mature gameplay options.

As for more sleasy, clothes, you don't need an expansion pack for that. All you have to do is go look at TSR. There are lots of sleasy clothes there. (Having said that, there are also some very nice things things there as well.)

Scholar
#9 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:44 PM
Doug Dealin *snerk*
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchSims

After all these years, I could finally make my simself.

Section jump