Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KikeiBatto
Oh you can use any instrument you want really. I suggested piano or violin simply because it fits the era. (you could always download a piano or violin though ; )
realy, where? plus i don't have many sim points and cant buy them
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 11:40 PM
My Story, I changed it up a bit :]
Once upon a time, in the town of Willow Springs lived a household of the fae. A blessed mother, Iroha Oak. Iroha hid from the world, she and her kind were few. They had been killed and disowned by the people of the village. The village claimed the fae to be evil, spirits who stole their children's souls and ate them. The fae were not like this however, they were good creatures who gave children dreams, wishes and hope. Iroha had had a baby, a little girl. [yes I switched it up lol] Her name was Blaire Oak. Iroha had been concerned about little Blaire's birth for she was afraid that Blaire would get hurt. Meanwhile out in the woods, far away from the hidden cottage, two parents were running from a pack of wolves. To save their selves, they left there child to die lonely and hungry. The parents got away and the pack of wolves caught up with the baby. The wolves felt pity on the boy and they took him and laid him on the oak's doorstep. Iroha blessed the wolves and they ran away. Iroha took the baby in and named him after her late husband, Grail. [sorry loved that name lol] Grail was already around a year older than Blaire and as they slowly grew up, Grail became protective of her and wouldn't let anything happen to her. One day, their peacefulness changed. Iroha had taught the boys such good things like hope, faith and trust. She said that they must always stick together and be a team. The tragedy happened when Iroha was cooking lunch for her kids. Grail and Blaire were cuddling together on the sofa, waiting for their lunch when they heard knocking on the door. Iroha was alarmed immediately, she ran to the lounge and told her kids to run. It was too late, there were villagers outside. They had found the house and discovered that there were fae living there, they were there to kill, with no mercy. They set the cottage on fire. Grail had never seen such a horrible site and neither had his sister. Iroha had experienced this before however. The house roared up in flames and the fire was swallowing anything in its way. Blaire didn't know what to do she had a choice. She could use her magic to save her and Grail or she could use it on her brother. However, her mother didn't give her a choice and she yelled at Blaire to save her and Grail. Blaire took Grail and flew away. As for Iroha, she was consumed in flames. Never to see the light again.
END OF PART ONE
Page 3 of 3