Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 11:26 PM
New Desktop?
Hey!!!! I am thinking about asking for a desktop for my birthday but i have know idea what desktop i want to get . I don't wan't one that's too too much money probably about and i will probably get one off of Best buy but i am not sure on which one to get. The Link to what I am looking at is here : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Desktop...cat212600050011
I don't want the 800 dollars one (that's too much) but which one do you recommend ? I will have more information of all the sims games i have below

I have all the Sims 2 Expansions and Family Fun Stuff,Glamour Life? Stuff, Teen Style Stuff,and I may have more I am not sure but i think i have 2 more but i did not download them yet. I have basically all the the Sims 3 Expansions except for Into The Future. I have high end loft. and i do download cc . and i will need extra room for misc. things.
If you know which one is best for me please tell me or if you recommend something else from somewhere else i will be very happy thank you!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 5:20 AM
I'm confused; which sims are you looking to play? 2 or 3?
Site Helper
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 5:21 PM
They want to play both Sims 2 with all EPs and Sims 3 with almost all EPs.
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 6:20 PM
Ah! Lin what's your budget and what country are you buying from? What kind of computer do you already have? Do you already have a computer screen?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 10:49 PM
Well I am not the one buying it but my budget would probably 300-500 dollars? I am not the one buying it but i guess it doesn't really matter and i am buying it from the United States. I already have a laptop and i am looking for a computer like with the whole thing (not just a monitor) but thank you !! (Sorry its a bit late i wasn't on my laptop lately because i haven't had charger so i've been using my sisters now)
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 2:56 AM
Sorry but with only 500 dollars you won't get something that plays the sims 3...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 9:17 PM
oh uh ok