Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 7:51 PM Last edited by itay.natan.47 : 4th Apr 2014 at 5:47 AM.
The Orphans Challenge
Hi everyone,this is my first challenge made so you can correct me if something worng.
How To Start
create a sim: (choose one only)
1.4 teens & 1 child(20 good points)
2.3 teens & 1 child & 1 toddler(40 good points)
3.1 teen & 1 child & 1 toddler(60 good points)
4.2 teens & 2 children & 1 toddler(80 good points)
5.1 teen & 2 children & 2 toddler(100 good points)
6.1 teen & 2 children & 3 toddler (120 good points)
Home:
build the house if you want,if not choose one with at lest 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
Rules
1.Cheats not allow(Only Restsim & Moveobjects on\off allow)(you allow to cheat to buy a house buy then use family funds to have 1000$)
2.Get at lest to one of you sim a part time job
3.No young adult,adult & elder(if your sim grow up they still need stay)
4.No skill mods
good points
1.grow up well(20)
2.every A(5)
3.Job Promos(10)
4.skill max(100)
5.every wish(60)
bad points
1.grow up normal(-20)
2.deaths(-20)
3.take away(-30)
4.every F(-10)
5.demotions\fired(-10)
6.repoman(-5)
How to win or lose
Win:every sim grow to young adult or adult or elder
Lose:every sim die or take away or have less than 10 points(bad points are reduce your good points)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:21 PM
A few things, first is english your first language? Second sims will die, no matter what age they live to. and less than good or bad points
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
A few things, first is english your first language? Second sims will die, no matter what age they live to. and less than good or bad points

I believe they mean die by something other than old age.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 5:49 AM
I mean die from something.what you need to do is all the sims will grow up(and i still learn this Language because I do not know it so good)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 7:30 AM
Hi,if you have problems with the challenge you can tell my and i will try to fix it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 9:24 AM
Hi
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 11:30 PM
Good Challenge , But i cant create teens & children without young adult... :\
Mad Poster
#8 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 12:31 AM
Hmoush: Add a random YA and delete/kill them later. So long as there's one teenager in the house, the social worker won't visit.

itay.natan.47: You're not actually meant to double (or triple) post on the forums. <_<
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:19 AM
umm
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Hmoush: Add a random YA and delete/kill them later. So long as there's one teenager in the house, the social worker won't visit.

itay.natan.47: You're not actually meant to double (or triple) post on the forums. <_<

for question 2--- Y not
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hmoush

You can always delete the young adult by typing in 'testingcheatsenabled true' then holding shift and clicking on the young adult and press the delete option
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charlizd
for question 2--- Y not

It's against the rules and is gets rather annoying.
Under site rules:
11. No Double Posting: Use the edit button - if someone has not replied since you and you have something to add or change in your original post after you've hit reply, use edit.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 10:26 AM

i made an elder with the kids then use testingcheatsenabled true shift-click elder sim >object>delete it and then that sim will be deleted and youll have no problem (u have to have a teen though)
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
Possibly Use a Mod

There is a mod called nraas Mover ( https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mover ) which allows households to exist with no adults, yousimply have to make an adult with the household then have them move away from the adult or simply kill them off either with an actual death or cheats I think

Anyways, this mod would make this challenge work

Or you could just lock an adult sim in a basement with the bare necessities and let them be while you play the rest of the household

hope this helps ~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:26 PM
hi guys sorry that i wan't here to help but i am here now if you need any help you can talk to me
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:01 PM
Looks fun!