Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:36 PM
Default harry potter fan thread
I watched harry potter since I was 9 yrs old , I know that Harry potter is a descendant of the deathly hallows.
professor mcgonagle was teaching them the yule ball dance and professor McGonagle asked Ron to help her demonstrate the yule ball dance. another funny moment is when Fred and George used a aging potion to put their names in the goblet of fire and they turned into old men.. Ron asked his brother how much one of their products r and they said 8 gallons he said i am your brother the twins said ten gallons.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:31 PM
Harry was a descendant of the Deathly Hallow makers (the Hallows were objects). The twins didn't really turn into old men, but sprouted long, white beards (the movies went more all-out old men). And who's McGonagle? If you mean McGonagall, she only taught them to dance in the movies, not in the books.

There's a HP social group for random HP discussions right here: https://www.modthesims.info/foru...546&groupid=421
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 7:34 PM
Random fun-fact, the woman who's Professor McGonagall actress is my grandmother's cousin.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:34 PM Last edited by Bubble Pop : 7th Jul 2014 at 4:08 PM.
Found these funny, thought you might like em.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubble Pop
Found these funny, thought you might like em.

You are right I loved the picture spoilers especially when Dumbledore tells harry to come at me bro. And when harry tells ron to drive I ate his oreos
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:51 AM
Hi Potter fans! Thought you might like this - where Potter meets the sims. Love. https://harrypottersims.wordpress.com
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Random fun-fact, the woman who's Professor McGonagall actress is my grandmother's cousin.

Are you kidding me???
I adore Maggie Smith! Literally, I wish I could have three grandmas and have her as the third one. She's one of the greatest English actress from back in the day, along with Angela Lansbury and Julie Andrews.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus

Woah!!! You're related to Maggie Smith!? That is huge!

Did y'all know that Professor McGonagoll became the principal after Snape?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 4:47 AM
This makes me very happy. :lovestruc
Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.