Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 7:25 AM
Default What the hell..??
My sim's house was being robbed. Thankfully, I had the burglar alarm in the house. My sim called the cops and I thought he would go quietly and all would be settled in a moment!. WRONG! I witnessed THE MOST INCOMPETENT COP I HAD EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!! (and I'm not lying either).
It all started at 430 am and this bubble-headed cop decided to take her fucking time walking to the situation. She took one look at my sim's husband and decided to put the moves on him. Meanwhile I'm like this the whole time : WTF are you doing???? Aren't you supposed to being doing your job??
By this time, the burglar was ready to surrender, (I was lucky on the sense he didn't steal anything!) Now the cop looks around and says he got away (while the burglar was still in the fucking house like 5 feet away). The cop reluctantly leaves. So I called the cops again to see if they would catch the burglar. The same bubble-headed cop showed up, and the impatient burglar got away. Yet another wonderful day in the sim world!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 10:59 AM
I once had firefighter sim to run to the backyard to complain about the fire. To the dog.

I come in peace
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:29 PM
I once had tree on fire for maybe weeks, and nobody noticed. It didn't spread or bother my sims, and when I called the firefighters they just told me I had to make sure there was a fire before calling some other time. It just burned silently until it was raining one day.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 1:53 PM
My fire alarm automatically called the fire service (as they do), but it was taking forever. I sent my Sim (who fortunately survived) to extinguish it, but almost immediately afterwards the fireman arrived and charged me for making a prank call. SODS...