Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Shaklins love bed
I downloaded this, and put it in my downloads folder, but I can't find it in game. Where should it be?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 3:14 PM
All beds should be under "comfort" (the chair icon)/beds, arranged by price. You could also organize buy mode by use (bedrooms) to locate it.

Excuse me, but it's impossible to tell how experienced you are just from your post - are you sure you installed it correctly? You extracted from the zip, rar, or 7z file and placed the package file(s) in Downloads, have CC enabled, other CC is behaving as expected?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 3:18 PM
Okay, I did look there. I extracted it from the zip aand all my other cc is working correctly. I'll try putting it in again.