Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 4:02 AM Last edited by August12556 : 19th Jan 2015 at 8:07 PM.
Default Girl in Black Chalenge
This is my first challenge, so I hope u like it😘.

Backstory: You're a new student (Only for the beginning of the challeng)and it's the first day of school. Someone walks in, a strange girl named Diana. U didn't notice her last year but some how u notice her this year and u don't know her but she seems strange. After School, u notice something, she has all the same classes and after school activities as u, and she lives across the street from you. Something is strange and u can't tell what. You think to yourself and feels you'll find out soon.
CAS:
Create a YA for the teacher. traits randomized but highly recommend mean-spirited and loner.
Create two teens one for the new student and one for Diana. (Name the strange girl what u want I just named her Diana.) Looks can be anything but make "Diana" look a little gothic. Traits you can choose except the strange one has to have loner and the new student has to have excitable and loner or genius.

Building a school: school must have:
Dorms- separate room for teacher and Diana and the new student share a room if u have generations get each a separate sleeping bag or a bunk bed and if u have seasons buy a computer for the teacher to do online dating for fun.
A classroom- where Diana and the new student socialize and "learn".
A basement/secret lair- Diana is gothic and only goes to class on Mondays and Fridays the rest of the time she is here.
Basic necessities for a normal house ( kitchen, bathroom, etc.)

Extra:
Make Diana a witch and when in secret lair have an alchemy stand to brew potions.
Set money to 2500 using family funds

Scoring:
+10 for every time the new student is on time to class (9:00am)
+20 for every time motive are over halfway high
+40 for every good mood let that one of the students get after socializing.
+75 for every time Diana can get the new student into the secret lair.
-20 for every time the new student is not on time to class.
-40 for every time moods are are below halfway.
-120 for every time teacher finds or sees secret lair.
-30 for every time Diana fail to bring the new student into the lair

U r ONLY allowed to play as Diana the only time u may play The "New Student" is if u r walking or getting her to class
Winning and losing:
How to win: have Diana use Dexter the bear (mod) to kill the new student in the secret lair
How to lose: new student dies, teacher dies, Diana fails at her attempt, Diana dies

Hope you liked this challenge leave comments if u want me to change anything and

Happy Simming 😄😄😃😊☺️😉😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😳😝😝😝😝😁😔😳😌😱😱😝😏😏😏😏
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 7:51 PM
this sounds cool
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 2:37 AM
Dexter the bear is not an autonomous object, so this is impossible.

//EDIT You said you are a new student, and you stated that you can't play as the new student except taking him/her to class *wtf?*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YippieDaDoo
Dexter the bear is not an autonomous object, so this is impossible.

//EDIT You said you are a new student, and you stated that you can't play as the new student except taking him/her to class *wtf?*

Hopefully I fixed that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LNearKiraMelloYello
this sounds cool

Thank You
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 3:49 AM
Agree with this comment if u would like for me to delete this challenge and leave suggestions also for new challenges I have one that I am currently working on.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by August12556
Agree with this comment if u would like for me to delete this challenge and leave suggestions also for new challenges I have one that I am currently working on.
No..leave it up! I want to give it a try Looking forward to your new challenge(s)!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 11:46 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by simsgeneration
No..leave it up! I want to give it a try Looking forward to your new challenge(s)!

Aww... thanks ily <3