Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 1:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How do I use NRAAS Dresser mod?
Okay so I have NRAAS Dresser mod. The reason I downloaded it was so I could add more outfits for my sim and rotate them each day (I wanted 7 outfits, new one every day )

But I don't know how! When I click on my sim go to NRAAS>Dresser>Add I click Add to all categories.
Then, I go to "Plan Outfits" on my dresser, and it still only shows 3 available outfit tabs and its greyed out to add more!

I looked this up and saw that someone had the same problem, only their fix was to go to a stylist. I don't have Ambitions.
Also, how I do I rotate outfits? At least with the three I have right now, each day.
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 8:03 AM
Stylist is an option with NRaas Master Controller. Rather than planning outfits using the dresser, you should use MC Stylist in combination with NRaas Dresser.

No one bites over at the NRaas Chatterbox (well...) Really, they're all quite nice and very helpful.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Chatterbox