Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 3:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons
Default Help with CC Magic
I thought of hijacking the CC management thread in the main forum again, but this seemed like a better idea :P

I've just set up CC Magic and I'm a bit troubled by how much hard drive space it takes up, as it keeps copies of the original files + making new merged ones roughly the same size. I've got TS3 installed on my SSD, and it's already hogging enough space as it is.

Now the question is: is it possible for me to move CC Magic to my D:/ drive (I have an mSATA setup with a larger HDD drive) and still have it work as intended anyway? And how do I go about doing this now when I've already organized all of my CC - is it as simple as just reinstalling CC Magic on the other drive and move all the contents of my current CC Magic folder there instead?

And if not, would it be possible to just do a symlink between a new package folder in my D:/ drive and the one in my CC Magic folder?