Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#476 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 9:48 PM
Cassandra Goth!
Advertisement
Theorist
#477 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 12:31 AM
Lilith Pleasant
Lab Assistant
#478 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 1:41 AM
1. Cassandra Goth
Test Subject
#479 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:03 AM
Cassandra Goth
Field Researcher
#480 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 1:51 PM
Cassandra Goth
Instructor
#481 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 6:56 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#483 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:28 AM
FINAL RESULTS!

1 Lilith Pleasant- 18
vs.
1 Cassandra Goth- 19

It was a close one, but Cassandra pulled off the big win!!!!
Field Researcher
#484 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:37 AM
This result surprised me - at the beginning of the voting I was sure Brandi would win, then by the end I was convinced Lilith would take it. Thank you so much, @Jojoa777, for organising this and counting the votes, it's been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed this thread very much!
Scholar
#486 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:59 AM
Well, congrats Cassandra Goth!
Forum Resident
#487 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:34 PM
That's a deserved victory, though I'm still baffled Bella didn't win.

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Forum Resident
#488 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:41 PM
Dang, if I had voted it would have been a tie. What can I say, I have feelings for a girl now, haven't been thinking of The Sims as much here lately.
Mad Poster
#489 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenixfire88
That's a deserved victory, though I'm still baffled Bella didn't win.
I wonder if BoySim's post #349, reminding us that Bella isn't a playable in TS2 influenced some people not to vote for her. In some ways it would have been quite fun if the tournament had been worn by a townie (as Bella is in Tarlia's Pleasantview).

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Theorist
#490 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 1:27 PM
I was honestly happy at the beginning of the final round, as they are both my favorites. Though I chose Lilith in the end, it really didn't matter either way...as they are both winners.

This was fun, and it was nice to see who other Simmers considered their favorite(s) to be.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#491 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:42 PM
Wooo Cassandra will always be my favourite!!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#492 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:57 PM
Thanks for the contest!

Cassandra is dead in my game, haha. I can't give her a reward.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#493 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:18 PM
Cassandra! Yay! :lovestruc

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Field Researcher
#494 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:24 PM
I was really hoping for Brandi Broke or Kaylynn Langerak. In my game, Kaylynn ended up getting pregnant from Daniel and when he found out he kicked her out, but not before she took all of his money and made their affair known to Mary Sue.
Mad Poster
#495 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
Thanks for the contest!

Cassandra is dead in my game, haha. I can't give her a reward.
That's an idea! She's alive in my Pleasantview. I think when I next play Pleasantview, I'll give her a kaching as a reward for winning this tournament. I'll tell her too not to just let it disappear into her dad's account, but to spend it all on new clothes for herself, and, if she likers, a new hairdo!

And. I'll second the first part of Babahara's post: Thanks, Jojoa777 for running this contest!!

P.S. I'm glad to see the site back! I tried to post this last night

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#496 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 5:15 PM
Okay I know this hasn't been replied to in nearly a decade, but it was referred to in the what's so great about Cassandra Goth thread and I got curious. This looks like so much fun! Would people be interested in doing the same thing? ...just you know in April because I don't really want to wait another year.
Page 20 of 20