Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 12:23 PM
Default Child Care Challenge(computer or console)
This is my first challenge and I'm sorry if their is already something like this
In this challenge you will own a daycare and have all the kids be adopted

Backstory:
Your sim always loved kids and hated seeing them homeless so he/she opened a child care/orphanage to take care of homeless kids

CAS: Male/Female YA you can only use these traits loves children,family orientated,nice,good,genius,flirty,hopeless romantic

Male and female child,toddler,and baby(if your on a counsel and can have 6 sims only randomize the babies gender)
With any traits you need to randomize them

Your goal is to raise all kids to a teenage but to get them adopted they need to be best friends with a YA adult or elder if they don't get adopted before a teen keep them until YA and move them out on their own(if you become best friend with a kid you can choose to adopt him/her)

Scoring:
+30 points for ever sim adopted as a baby
+20 points for every sim adopted as a toddler
+15 points for every toddler skill learned(walking,talking,potty trained)
+10 points for every sim adopted as a child
+5 points for every child's skill point gained
-5 points for every sim adopted as a teen
-20 points if a sim isn't adopted
-100 points for every death

Addition rule:use the amount of money and a starter home and every time you get bills(and first day)+5 cash for every orphan(if your on counsel write down your money amount and give yourself max money add the money for kids onto your written account then only buy with what you actully earned)
You can change up the scoring however you like tell me what you think hope you enjoy :) happy simming :rofl:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:50 PM
I really like this challenge, and I've even started a blog that bases around this challenge. Here's the link; http://childcarechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
I did change the rules and the goal a little bit, I hope you don't mind! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 3:35 AM
I am doing this
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:36 AM
Default Childcare Challenge:
Intro:

From the time Amelia Hopealy was a little girl she knew she wanted to help people. In the world in which she lives families are only allowed by law to have two children each. One girl. One boy. Children are often abandoned as newborns if they are not one of the lucky two. They are considered “undesirables”. The undesirables are turned over to authorities as newborns and forced to live in institutions until their 15th birthday in which they are adopted by waiting families wanting teenagers to help manage the farms, the shops, and other business's. These families are not always the best, the work is hard, but in the end it is much better than being homeless child living in an institution. Amelia wanted to change this. She HAD to change this. She knew how living in an institution could change people for the worst. How it almost changed her for the worst. She was one person but she KNEW she had to try.

Starter Characters :
Amelia Hopealy
Twins:
Olivia and Owen Hopealy
Toddlers:
Charles and Gracelynn Hopealy

Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 3:00 PM
This sounds like such an awesome challenge! I've got a few questions, though: is the YA-Sim allowed to have a job? When does the challenge end? And how exactly do you move the kids out once they're adopted?
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM
^^^^ When the foster mom dies right? I wasn't sure either but that is when I am ending it. I will just have my Sims move out as teens or delete them if they are best friends with the mom. If not they can move out on their own at age young adult.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 6:27 PM
Such a sweet challenge! I love it! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 9:28 PM
How do I download this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheKleptomaniac
Such a sweet challenge! I love it! Keep up the good work!

Thanks 😊
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
This sounds like such an awesome challenge! I've got a few questions, though: is the YA-Sim allowed to have a job? When does the challenge end? And how exactly do you move the kids out once they're adopted?

Sorry I'm late the YA may not have a job
This ends when your bored/ move out a certain amount of kids
When they are adopted on computer(I don't have) you can use cheats on console you can just kill them off and pretended they moved out