Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 6:50 AM
Default Big Brother Sims 3 Challenge
Heads up; This is my first challenge. (Ps. I saw one other BB challenge, but I wanted to make a "more realistic" challenge. Also, I wanted to make as close to BB as possible.)

Create a Household
Create 8 random sims (or download them). They can only be YA/A. Make sure you turn off aging before you start your gameplay. Also, try to make them as diverse as possible.

Building the House
Make the house 2 story and a backyard. Make sure you build an HoH room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a have-nots room.

Make sure you have 7 skill building objects (these will be explained later) and have enough for all 8 sims. (Only one oven is needed and it counts as a skill-building object.) You can choose to add a pool if you please (it is recommended because the real BB house has one. You MUST fence the backyard in. You may decorate the house however you want, but may not have the following objects;
*Bookcases
*PCs
*TVs

The Have-Nots room must include:
*1 cheap bed
(Make sure you put a cheap shower in the bathroom for the have-not)

Rules
*No controlling your sims
*No leaving the house (delete all exits, except the door to the backyard)
*No using your phone (turn it on silent)
*And absolutely no contact to the outside world.

Gameplay (Challenge Guidelines)

Becoming HOH
The HOH will be decided every Monday. [For the first week the sims will have one day to build skills (If they don't build any skills, you can pick someone at random)] You will choose a different skill each week and the person who has the highest skill point in that skill becomes the HOH (If more than one sim has the same skill point value, whoever is closer to gaining a skill point will become HOH.) Also, you could do double HOH, but I wouldn't recommend that considering you only have 8 sims.

Making Nominations
This part is pretty simple, the two sims with the lowest relationship to the HOH, go on the chopping block. (Pretty easy, right?)

Have-Nots
Only one have-not will be chosen. After the Noms are chosen, the sim with the lowest relationship with the HOH, will be the have-not. A have-not is chosen after each week.

Rules for the Have-Nots:
*The have-not can only sleep in the Have-Not Room
*The have-not can only eat Autumn Salad (you could download a oatmeal mod if you want "slop")
*The have-not can only shower in the cheap shower
(If they break any rules they will be kicked out of the game)

The Veto
Veto will be given out on Thursday.

Wining Veto
Every Sim is eligible for the Veto (Unlike the real game). Whoever has the highest skill point in the skill for the week wins the Veto.

Using the Veto
If the Veto holder has a higher relationship with the HOH, he/she will keep the noms the same. If he/she has a higher relationship with one of noms, he/she will take said nom off the block. If the Veto is used, the remaining sim with the lowest relationship to the HoH will be put on the block. (The have-not can be on the block)

Evictions
Evictions will occur on Sunday.

Voting
Everyone except the HOH and the two noms can "vote". The HOH can vote in the case of a tie. The houseguest will cast their "vote" for the sim they have the lowest relationship with.

*This is how you will play this challenge*

Winning/Losing the Challenge
You can't really win, sadly. Also, there is no point system. You could lose by a) not following the rules or b) a sim dying.

Enjoy! Please leave any suggestions to add to the challenge. It would be appreciated)
(BTW if I copied someone else's challenge, i'm sorry, I honestly didn't know. )
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 6:33 PM
Nice Challenge!