Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 8:41 PM
Ghostie Things in the Garden
So, I recently installed Into the Future and Lunar Lakes, and was just playing in LL, and this strange "haunted house" type music started up. I scrolled around to where the music got louder, and found these weird white and green featureless spirit things in my neighbour's garden... I can't click on them, and they just hang out, waving their arms. I've had a look through all the documentation for ItF and LL, and can find no mention of these things. They aren't crashing my game or anything, I just have no clue what they are! I've attached a picture to the post, and I'd really appreciate some insight into this mystery!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 8:46 PM
Those are the spirits that came with the Ghost Hunter career in the Ambitions EP. They should be invisible unless you play a ghost hunter on duty. However, do you use NRaas Story Progression and have you activated the option for inactive residents to be allowed to follow their professions?
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 9:42 PM
If you do have Master Controller, do not attempt to reset the lot! I did it once because one of the houses nearby spawned a ghost hunting job and the music was driving me insane, but I had to revert to a previous save since the music kept playing even after a hard reset with Master Controller.

They will go away on their own eventually, just tough it out for a night or so.

Note: I was referring to MC as a mod capable of resetting the lot, not as the cause of those spirits (which, like Don said, is most likely StoryProgression).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 11:02 PM
Ahh! Thanks so much, both of you! I'd never played the ghost hunter profession, so had never encountered this. And yes, it was Story Progression. I found the sim and changed their career, and it ended the music. Thanks again!
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:54 PM
FYI the professions music is an ambient effect rather than music. I once had a case of the Magician's music following a character *that was not a magician* for long enough that I got really upset about it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 11:51 AM
I have everywhere these weird lights. Have you seen something like that before?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:13 PM
I play Hylewood world and I have many mods. Here is another weird light.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:32 PM
These weird lights on the sink and on the bench are traps/tricks. Kids and teens and fairies can do them, to make fun.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:37 PM
Thanks I have a mod that makes adults to be able to make pranks. Mystery solved
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:00 PM
karamela131, is your first picture supposed to portray the trigger part of an automatic rifle (I think?) with a little skull design on it?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
karamela131, is your first picture supposed to portray the trigger part of an automatic rifle (I think?) with a little skull design on it?

Nope, just the mailbox.