Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:14 AM
Default The Institute of Perfectness Challenge
Okay, so this is my first challenge, so if you think I left anything out, please comment below and I'll add it.

You've always been a perfect child. But so have many others, so how do you prove that you're the best, and that YOU deserve to have that five-star ranking? Through The Institute of Perfectness, of course! Here at TIP, you will be taught an orchestral instrument, proper poise, cooking, and more! Don't worry about joking around, for that is simply not tolerated here at TIP. Welcome to a new world of learning, with TIP!

CAS

You might want to get a mod or something to stuff your household with more than eight people, but that's just a suggestion.

First off, you need to make a teacher. S/he should have the traits Virtuoso, Genius, Natural Cook, and Snob. The last trait can be whatever you want.

Next, you need to create seven or more students (teens). They should all have the characteristics Virtuoso and Genius. The other traits can be whatever you want. You can download a school uniform (optional) somewhere online, they have plenty.

Creating The School

There is no specific layout that you must have, but these rooms will be necessary -
- Kitchen
- Music Room
- Dorms (or separate rooms)
- Dining Hall
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Writing Room
- Study Room
- Library
- Pool/Sports Field
- Garden

These are the classes:

- Computer Skills
- Chemistry
- Writing
- Orchestral Instrument Or Piano
- Cooking
- Gardening
If you have Seasons, you can also make a football field, soccer field, etc. and create summer sports. Or just make a certain amount of days be summer, if you don't.

Timetabling
There are alternating A and B days where the students take different classes.
5:00 to 6:00 - Get ready, eat breakfast
6:10 to 8:30 - (A Day) Computer Skills, (B Day) Chemistry
8:40 to 11:00 - (A Day) Writing, (B Day) Cooking
11:10 to 1:30 - Study/Homework Time
1:40 to 2:40 - Lunch
2:50 to 5:00 - (A Day) Orchestra, (B Day) Gardening

Other Rules

If the teacher sees any students joking or socializing with each other that's not about anything academic-related, they get a warning. After two warnings, they get expelled.

You are finished raising a student when they reach YA. Just buy an additional lot called "the elder lot". Build some housing for them, and wait for them to die off. The students can visit the elder lot whenever they want. To get new students, just adopt, age them up with the Shift + Click. You can edit her/him in CAS.

The challenge ends when you have raised ten or more children to YA.

Summer Schedule

- Swimming on Mondays and Fridays(go to the pool and swim)
- Bike Riding on Wednesdays and Saturdays (ride the bike around the city)
- Shuffleboard on Sundays (play shuffleboard)
- Free Skill-Building Time on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Scoring
+10 points for each student you raise to YA
+20 for each skill mastered
-40 for expulsion
-10 for a warning
+20 for each summer sport joined

I'm not very good at scoring, so feel free to create your own
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:23 PM
I have tried this challenge and it is AWESOME and SUPERR hard ;D one thing tho you should edit you need a nraas mod i think its school so then the teens dont have to go to regular school. I put them in homeschool so during study/homework time they can work on the homework
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 9:42 AM
Well, If I can't be perfect in real life I might as well try to be on sims!