Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 3:49 AM
Default Adding effects to existing moodlets
I'm very new to modding. Literally just started looking at tutorials a couple days ago
I've seen a few tutorials on making custom moodlets, but how do you edit exist ones? By that, I mean, for example, I want the "Too Much Sun" moodlet vampires get after staying in the sun too long to go away when they get inside, just like the "Heating Up" moodlet does. How do I do this? Does anyone feel like giving me any elementary-level instructions? It'd be much appreciated
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 11:34 AM
Okay, I've managed to make the "Heating Up" moodlet last as long as a Sim is in sunlight, but how do I make that moodlet cause Thirst Decay like the "Too Much Sun" moodlet?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 5:01 AM
This is truly driving me crazy at this point. I know an experienced modder could probably do this easily, but I just can't seem to add thirst decay to this moodlet
Site Helper
#4 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 4:51 PM
This is probably the blind leading the blind here, but have you tried opening the Too Much Sun moodlet and adding resources from it into Heating Up?

I'm not guaranteeing it would work. It might break everything. But it seems like it's something that might be worth trying.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook