Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 8:24 PM
Default Forum question: where can I read the you-have-one-store-message-that-you-will-find-*evil-laughter* message.
Title = nuff said.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 10:11 AM
I've been trying to figure out what you mean.
Since English isn't my native language, I've translated it and double checked if I've overlooked something.
And then there's the *evil laughter* part which I can't wrap my head around.
I don't get it.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 10:37 AM
Default help
Ok, I forgot "never" before will.

Mine isn't either native, but the icon one message but I can't never find it.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 10:40 AM
It's a message you have read but not replied to, simply click reply then click out and the bothersome number will disappear.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
It's a message you have read but not replied to, simply click reply then click out and the bothersome number will disappear.

No idea where to or how to find the reply button.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:11 PM
Look at your picture and look to the top not where you have it highlighted, but up the top to the right you see an envelope icon. Click on the number, that takes you to your private message, on the message you wills ee the reply button. That's as best as I can help since you are on Bootstrap and I am onl the older Classic version of the site, so if it doesn't work that is why, but that works for me.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:12 PM
Did you send a message? Use "jump to folder" at the top right and choose "send items".

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 5:46 PM
When I click on the envelope/number/arrow icon, I get an empty drop box open (I presume messages suppose to be there, but for me it isn't) with the yellow band titled "Latest Private Message - *le green button titled "read more"*".