Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 12:12 AM
Default Question about broken CC objects...
I'm having issues in game and think there might be broken CC objects. But i'm not sure how to tell if something is broken. So, how can you tell if your CC objects are broken?

For instance, the bar doesn't show up at crazy parties in the bluffs, the ruins or the chalet. The bartenders show up but the bar isn't there. I've searched my script mods and don't think they are causing the issue. I think it's objects but can't figure out what it could be.

I've read in places that people had bad rugs, plants, deco, furniture, etc., and had to find a fix. So how did they know what was broken?

I ask this here because to go through my mods folder to find what is broken and not sure exactly what i'm supposed to be looking for, could turn into a daunting task because i have an awful lot of files in my CC folders.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 5:36 AM
A lot of the time you have to take them out, then put them back in a few at at a time to figure out what is bad. it's called the 50/50 method. It's a pain but sometimes that is all you can do.