Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Changes to our credits guidelines - posted on 12th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM
Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 887 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:28 AM
Default Oubi Motors Company (Industrial-style Arts Center)
Greetings to modthesims.info

I'm so glad to know this website and got registered here because i want to upload my Lot creation. The type of lot is Arts Center. I think it will be unique if Arts Center is located in ex-building of automotive industry.

Everything has changed when the one of the biggest automotive manufacturer, Oubi Motors Company, declare their bankruptcy because much debts and the selling profit is very little. Also, their building always get vandalized by street artist nearby. So, they disbanded the company and evict almost all industrial lot. But not at all, until the decision came from the artists of San Myshuno bought their lot and convert it to Street Arts and Culture Center. The characteristic of this lot is mural spaces. The artists are the good muralist and love to spray a whole lot.

In this lot, the sims not just for seeing artworks and mural, there's a retail place that sell merch or artwork in 2nd floor and big screen room for movie screening activity. In the front of building, there have a gig stage and DJ stage that sims can use and enjoy them all. The food court and karaoke corner located in basement. You can enjoy live the art life and party all day long.

-Lot size : 50x50
-World : Newcrest
-Lot Type : Arts Center
-Lot Perks : Home Studio ; Party Place; Sunny Aspect
-CC: None
Screenshots
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Oubi Motors Company Arts and Culture Center.rar (201.6 KB, 1 downloads) - View custom content