So this particular project has been causing me some problems for some time. I thought converting a facial hair from DAI would be a good way to learn, but that turned out not to be the case. While it looks more or less alright in S4S, in game it looks terrible. I tried adjusting the mouth of the sim to see if parts of the mesh were being hidden, but aside from some very minor changes it still looks kinda choppy. I was also trying to change the hair texture to alpha but it didn't have any effect. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if there's a problem because it's facial hair or that I had to rework it as an accessory. I've got a side-by-side comparison below.