Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 7:08 AM
Default I just want more mods
So can anyone tell me where I can find creators who just upload their mods folder for downloading... I hate having to download everything one at a time.. So far I've only found one guy,but I need more stuff. If anyone knows of anyone could you send me the links... Only sims 3 plsh.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:09 AM
That's always a bit dodgy, because you never know if the person who uploaded has the same EPs and patch level as you.

Besides, if you don't know how to use the mods or what the effects are, how do you know if you want them?
Alchemist
#3 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:36 AM
If you're interested in CC, here are some CC dumps:
Awesims and Luna (right-click and download each folder as a ZIP)
Lilisims (same)

These creators are no longer in the community, so it's less of a gray area about reuploading their CC since no one is taking credit for it. But sharing mod folders in general is kind of frowned upon because they're usually huge, most creators don't allow sharing CC like this and, like @simsample said, most of the time you have little way of knowing whether what you downloaded is compatible with your setup at all. Sometimes you may not even know what you're getting, if the uploader doesn't!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
dodgy builder
#4 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:24 PM
I just need to point out a few things. Now with sims4 everyone seens to call mods and cc just mods. Don't do that, mods change gameplay and needs attention for conflicts and just how they work.

CC as in objects clothing etc isn't quite as problematic, but if you download from someone elses bunch, you might still end up with cc that doesn't work. Some cc might also make your cast spinn indefinately among other things.

Another thing is creators policy. If you ever want to find things or upload, having it all neet and tidy pays off in the end. That way you know what you have and you won't brake any rules or step on anyones toes.

... and even if Luna has left the community, she still made the objects and just being polite is to make sure everyone knows she made them. Give her the credit she deserves.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 9:32 PM
No. Work hard and sift through CC for hours upon hours to find what you like, like the rest of us. Earn it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 6:12 AM
I just needed a yes or no... -_-
Theorist
#7 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:08 PM
I'm not sure if you guys know but there are a lot of Sims sites and links on Pinterest. Maybe you can find what you want there, AriHasFallen.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
dodgy builder
#8 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriHasFallen

Then you have come to the wrong forum, I don't even think you can write only yes or no. It won't be accepted :p
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 3:23 PM

You can't come to a forum about modding a game and ask for 'all of the mods' without expecting a detailed technical answer. That would be like walking into a pharmacy and asking for all of the drugs and being surprised when the pharmacist warns you of possible death.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:16 AM
*Sigh* Nevermind then... I'll go look elsewhere.
Instructor
#11 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:54 AM
*Sigh* Nevermind then... I'll go look elsewhere.

You do that!

I need a cigarette
Theorist
#12 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:13 PM
I don't think we have to agree with the OP but why be snarky?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Site Helper
#13 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:18 PM
If the "One guy" the OP found is Pescado, he's lucky he asked here rather than there. But I agree. We don't need to be MATY. There already is one.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook