Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Spawning finished restorable car
I posted this in the stupid/random questions thread, but it’s got lost among other posts, so I’m reposting it here

Quote: Originally posted by me
Is it possible to spawn already finished restorable car of a chosen colour somehow? I’m making default replacements (not anything drastic, just replacing glass with something that isn’t intense blue and improving the black recolour so it actually is black [beforeafter]) and it seems annoying to make the cars in the normal way just to take pictures.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:56 PM
If you've finished a car, it can be repainted (according to Wikia).
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:06 PM
I know about that, but I would like to not need to make it at all (after all it does take time), and to have a picture showing all the colours next to each other.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:54 PM
It's called Awesome Customised Car so it should be found in the depths of SimPE somewhere.

I assume you can pull the mesh and textures and make them into a new object with subsets.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:45 PM
I don't know about spawnable, but I found this thread on how to make it buyable, though you'd still have to have Sims repaint it.