Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:06 AM
Default My married sims are shown as acquaintances?!
Okay so backstory: Cillian and Veronica were promised as teenagers. When they became young adults I tried to get him to propose but the option would not come up, it was a glitch apparently. A way around this was to have them to use the friendly "Ask to just be friends" which completely wipes the romance out but doesn't harm the relationship. They remained best friends.

I quickly built the relationship back up to full bar and they got married, all is well, except for one minor detail. The two little smiley faces next to their relationship bars are for acquaintances and at the top of their relationship statuses it says "Acquaintances". Well they're also best friends and also Just Good Friends! :/

When I look at sim-info It shows they both have "RomanticCombo_Acquaintances". Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Thanks in advance.

For that matter "Just Good Friends" doesn't really make sense when they're already BEST friends. But I'd really like to kill the acquaintance tag. :/
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:13 AM
If you have Mc command center you can add the relationship..
Edit you can delete and than add the relationship you want.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:49 AM
Okay I guess I could delete the relationship, reintroduce them, cheat the love/friendship back up, and marry them in CAS-

Oh my god make a baby they said it'll be fun they said; Suddenly Veronica is pregnant with unexpected TWINS; Twins are hell

They are both girls. Does anyone know if eating carrots will change one childs gender or both? I'd like one of each.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:10 AM
I seen on YouTube if sims eats carrots they'll have a boy.. I tried this out 3 times because my sims would only have girls.. 2 out of 3 had boys after eating the carrots.
No need to take them into cas. Mc you can add them as married under the relationship tab too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:38 AM
Oh, okay!

Well I had her eat carrots and both twins turned to boys. WHY TWINS :'( This was without any cheat, fertility treatment, lot trait, totally spontaneous. T_T Like I said in a previous thread, I've just finished raising twin aliens ... it was hellish. I really like the toddlers in this game but they're still a pain in the @SS at the end of the day *laughs* *cries*