Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#326 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 2:46 AM
There is, there is! Here it is (the one on the left, obvs):

Screenshots

pronouns: they/them
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 7:22 AM
first thank you @gdayars for hosting this contest and thanks for all the judges ❤
second congrats to the winner @simmer22
third just want to say that i really had so much fun joining this contest thanks again ❤
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 8:10 AM
Default Thank you all!
Thank you, judges for this incredible score. Wow. I'm still cartwheeling around the apartment! Mentally, of course, lol! You've put in so much time to make personal notes about everyone, helping us to see what could be wrong, but most of all, encouraging us to get better at taking pics! A huge thanks!

Hugs and thanks, @gdayars for hosting this contest even though you've been going through a personal crisis. I hope everything will soon work out for the best and that you'll have the time and courage to host the annual calendar contest, too, this year!

Lots of hugs and congratulations to @simmer22 for your much deserved first place! Your tots are incredibly cute and your set-ups fantastic!

I'm so happy to have taken part in this contest, it has made me get to know new players, taught me a trick or two about photo-shooting and it has opened my eyes for the possibilities of TS2! You're all amazing!

Please follow The Grey Witches on my blog!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#329 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 2:20 PM
@kestin I will ask. I always thought of that one as like a modeling competition, but then this one sort of is! Will get back to you.
Space Pony
#330 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 3:18 PM
Oh! I almost forgot. I'm not going to list all the CC I used, because it would take forever to track it all down, but I do want to thank all the creators who had some part in my pictures. Most are from MTS; a few are not. Alphabetized.

pronouns: they/them
Test Subject
#331 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:30 PM

A huge Hug and Thank you to Gdayars, my sweet Fellow-Contestants and Judges for taking their time and all your help and inspiration!
Screenshots
Space Pony
#332 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 4:01 AM
@MyWickedSims That pis is absolutely lovely!! <3
Gongrats to all the winners and it was priviligde to be a judge in so sweet contest as this one <3
All the toddlers or babies were lovely and I learned a lot, to see how they are in other games. I liked that a lot
Thank you Gina for hosting and all the contestants<3

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 8:09 PM
To all of you: I saw this contest too late, but what nice pics did you make. I was amazed by the many Sims 2 players there are. I loved all the pics and it must have been very hard to judge. In my opinion, you are all winners!
Top Secret Researcher
#334 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 8:40 PM
Congrats @simmer22 I knew you were going to win :lovestruc You are an amazing sims photographer!
Mad Poster
#335 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 9:31 PM
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#336 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 5:17 PM

Page 14 of 14