Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pompeii - House of Shadow & Light

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 5th Aug 2007 at 1:47 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2007 at 1:00 AM by Tatiana Dokuchic

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
#26 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 7:26 AM
This is amazing!!! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:12 PM
Thanks so much for stopping by, Vampire of Death!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 11:48 PM
This lot is complete eye candy.... your attention to detail is second to none... Thanks for sharing this with us... I hope one day I can share a lot with you that you will love. Your CC is just beautiful and the time that these walls and floors must have taken you boggles my mind. Thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 12:31 AM
You have created a work of art. Thank you very much.

I have found a tiny issue though. There're two floors missing: the black and white two-strand braided pattern and the matching corner pieces that you have around the pools.

I've downloaded everything twice, and I can't find them.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 12:44 AM
I can't explain with words how beautiful this is. You're a lifesaver for my mythological nbh! :D

But like thevere said, some floors are missing.
Page 2 of 2